Thursday 2 August 2018

Whimsy Stamps- Give the girl some wine

Welcome to Day 2 of New Releases over at Whimsy Stamps.

I am sharing today a card I made using Penguin Bubble Bath, Such a great image to colour and create with.

To begin I printed my image onto Mondi Color Copy 250GSM using my Brother Laser Printer. I used to use my Canon inkjet printer but it was getting too expensive for me considering the amount of image printing I do.

I coloured the image up using Copic Markers, I will have these listed at the end of the blog post. Once I had the image coloured it was time to start putting my card together.


I grabbed my X Cut Corner rounder and rounded all the corners on the image piece, I had this on my mind for this project as I was going through the colouring process.


I grabbed a Kaisercraft 6.5" Paper Pad from the Miss Match Collection, I loved the black and white spotted paper so this paper pad was perfect. I also grabbed one of the border punch outs, and some of the apricot/pinky coloured paper and cut layers out.

I cut a mat layer from Black American Crafts Card Stock using my Stampin Up Trimmer, I then adhered the Apricot layer down using Scotch 3M ATG.

I then cut the corners of the black and white polka dots piece, adhered it to the image using Scotch 3M ATG, then I added the border under the right hand side, it was then all adhered to the apricot piece.

The sentiment was cut using Sizzix Big Shot, I think it was a My Favorite Things Die, I had the die cut on my desk from another project. I stamped the sentiment using Honey Bee Stamps Blah blah blah (yes this is actually what the stamp set is called lol) using Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block and Memento Tuxedo Black.

I used my EK Success Cutterbee Scissors to trim out the sentiment so that it was just the right size for the spot I wanted.

I lastly added some Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops in Simply White and some white hearts that were leftovers on my desk.

Copic Markers Used

R00, R30
Y13, Y15, Y18
C0, C3, 0
C3, C5, C7
W1, W4
BG000, BG01

Products Used On This Card

Honey Bee Stamps - Blah Blah Blah
Memento Tuxedo Black
Scotch 3M ATG
X Cut Corner Rounder
Kaiercraft - Miss Match 6.5" Paper Pad
American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid adhesive
Ek Success Cutterbee Scissors
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Stampin Up Trimmer
Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops - Simply White

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/
Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft

Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni