Monday 13 August 2018

A Rose Between Pages - Heartcraft Paper

Hi Everyone,

This week has been a rough one for me (no dirty laundry sharing), when I am at worst I create my best so today I am sharing with you this gorgeous rose bookmark I created for Heartcraft Paper.
You can check out the current HCP Challenge on the Blog Here.

I purchased these Disney Beauty and The Beast Sentiment Stamps about two weeks ago and today I had this bright idea to use them in conjunction with the gorgeous Rose digital stamp from Heartcraft Paper.

Can I just say how much I love this Rose image, it is one of the most stunning ones I have seen in a while, in the shop there is also some beautiful other flowers so please go and check them out.

Anyway, onto my bookmark, I imported the image in to MS Word (no fancy programs here), I then resized the image to the size I would need to fit the bookmark dies I had chosen. I decided to use the My Favorite Things Tall Tag Duo Bookmark dies as I love the faux stitching.

Once I had the images resized I layed them out onto my page so I was able to cut a second one from the same page. I printed the images using my Brother Laser Printer and Mondi Color Copy 250GSM Cardstock.


The images were printed and ready to cut, I adhered the dies over my image using Washi Tape just incase they moved. I ran them through my Crafter's Companion Gemini Machine so I could run them through in one run instead of having to cut them into small sections.

You can watch the colouring and making process video here



After they were die cut I used My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink in Black Licorice and Lawn Fawn Acrylic Blocks and the sentiments and the stars came from a Disney stamp set called Belle, I then grabbed the Copic Markers I wanted to use and got to work.


I coloured the images up using the following markers

Copic Markers Used

G40, G43, G99
E42, E47
Y21
E35
R35, R37, R39


Once I had coloured the image up I added Uni-ball Signo to the rose and at you Spica in Gold to the bow just to give them some definition and some sparkle and shine .



Colouring is now finished, I cut another bookmark piece to use as a backing to cover the bleeding of the Copic Markers, I adhered it using American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive and used red Ribbon from Krafty Savers and on the second bookmark I added Whimsy Farm Twine in Rosalie.







After the bookmarks were finished I kept looking at them and decided to add some Nuvo Crystal Drops in Autumn Red.

 


Products Used On This Card

My Favorite Things - Tall Tag Duo
Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block
My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink - Black Licorice
Mondi Color Copy 250GSM
Copic Markers
EK Success Cutterbee Scissors
Krafty Savers Red Ribbon
Crafters Companion Gemini
American Tombow Mono Multi
Whimsy Farm Twine - Rosalie
at you spica - Gold
Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen
Disney - Belle Stamp Set
Brother Laser Printer
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Autumn Red

Copic Markers Used

G40, G43, G99
E42, E47
Y21
E35
R35, R37, R39

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft


You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/
Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft

Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/

1 comment:

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni