Wednesday 1 August 2018

Pool Side Chillin' with Time For Tea Designs

Hey everyone,

Today is the beginning of a new Challenge over at Time For Tea Designs, please pop over and have a look, it's a pretty great Challenge theme this month with "Make It yourself" for me i'm not all that crazy when it comes to making it yourself however I decided to make some rolled roses to add to my card.

I coloured "Cute Girl"which I had already printed onto Mondi Color Copy 250GSM using my Brother Laser Printer. I coloured it up using Copic Markers - yes I know I keep saying that I will go out of my comfort zone and use something else however I have a whole heap of images on my tray waiting to be coloured up that have been printed onto Copic Friendly paper so it is my aim to get those all done :-)




You can find more of the gorgeous images From Time For Tea Designs on Etsy.


I don't know about you  guys but when I am printing out digital images I always to try to fill a page with a few different things rather than just the image that I am wanting to use, and this is the reason why I always end up with a heap of extra images.

Anyway, back to my card which is the whole point of this blog post today hahah.

I ran the image through my Sizzix Big Shot using My Favorite Things Pierced Circle Stax to give it the faux piercing for stitching design around the inside of the circle, I think it adds just that little bit of extra detail to your images. I switch between the faux Stitching and the Piercing.

I have used patterned papers from Pebbles - Party with Amy Locurto - Poolside 6x6 Paper Pad on my card. I ran them all through my Sizzix Big Shot using dies from My Favorite Things Blueprints 14.

I adhered them all together using Scotch ATG, including the image.  I also ran one of the little tag dies through with one of the sentiments on another of the patterned papers.

I used some La La Land Crafts Rolled Roses which I had already made  on my desk and some leaves that I had punched out using Martha Stewart Punch and some leftover card stocks from my desk.

I glued the roses down to the top left of the image using American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive, whilst it was still wet I added some glue to the leaves and slid them in underneath in the placement I was looking at. I added some stamens on top if the leaves but still underneath the little roses that I had created.

Once I had all the layers together I adhered them to a Twiddleybitz Card Base using Scotch ATG.



My card was then completed and I was happy with the way it turned out.

Don't forget to stop by the Challenge Blog and join in with us for Time For Tea Designs.

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).


Products Used On This Card

Sizzix Big Shot
Sizzix
American Tombow Mono Multi
Ek Success Cutterbee Scissors
Scotch 3M ATG
Mondi Color Copy 250GSM
MFT Stamps Blueprints 14
Pebbles - Party with Amy Locurto Poolside
Twiddleybitz Card Base
La La Land Crafts - Rolled Roses
Martha Stewart - Punch
Copic Markers
MFT Pierced Circle Stax

Copic Markers Used

E11, E13, E15, E17, R20
E31, E33, E37
E31, E35
RV55, RV66
BG02, BG05, BG07
N2, 0
W2, W4

Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/
Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft

Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/

1 comment:

  1. I was looking for the Pegasus blog hop but couldn't find yours thanks anyway your colouring is fabulous. Dxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni