Saturday 23 December 2017

Dec Week 4 Ho Ho Ho it's a Whimsy Christmas

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a fantastic morning, I have been creating like crazy for Whimsy Stamps new release this is one of the images that was released for December 2017.

It's a cute little Elf playing with all the presents.. he may be just wrapping.. we are still unclear on that one heheh. Or he could be a mischievous little guy who is rattling those presents to see what's inside.. but seriously who hasn't done that.. :-)

I have used an image from Santa's Helpers for my card today, I have printed the image on Mondi Color Copy 250GSM and coloured the image up using Copic Markers (listed below)



I have been sticking to the same patterned paper pad lately as most of my papers are still packed and this is a 12x12 pad so I've got plenty of papers to choose from when it comes to Christmas designs. But I may be trying to squeeze out as many cards as I can out of my favourite sheets :-) So the paper pad I have been using are from Francheville Christmas Basics.

I cut all the layers using my Cutterpillar Pro and adhered them using Scotch ATG.

I have used Kaisercraft Spiced Pumpkin for the plain colour matting.

Everything once cut was adhered to a Twiddleybitz Card Base (no longer available to purchase due to the company closing).

I cut the stamped image using Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle, I'm not sure of which size this one came from as all of mine are in the same stamp sleeve. I added the sentiment which I cut using Cutterpillar Pro and then just cut the end off using my Cutterbee Scissors. I added the cheesecloth behind the circle using Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive.

I added some Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush to the bell on his hat and on the presents. All layers are now adhered to the card base using Scotch ATG.

Products Used On This Card

Kaisercraft Spiced Pumpkin 12x12
Cutterpillar Pro
Cutterbee Scissors
Scotch ATG
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush - Clear
Tombow Mono Multi
Cheesecloth (stash)
Lawn Fawn Stitched Circles
Francheville Christmas Basics

Copic Markers

E50, E51, E53, E55
R32, R43
R24, R27, R29
Y13, Y15, Y18
YR12, YR15, YR18
V04, V06, V09
C6, C8, C10
B12, B14, B16
YR21, YR24, YR27
G03, G05, G09
YG03, YG05, YG07, YG09

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You Can find my cards for sale here
My You Tube Here
My Blogs

http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni