Saturday 16 December 2017

Auzz Trinklets - Christmas Planning with MFT

Good Morning :-)

Auzz Trinklets N Crafts This month are playing around with Christmas. I decided to do something new to me and use some of my new stamps to do a layout in my Planner.

I decided for 2018 I was going to move onto a Kikki K Planner, I ordered both a Large and a Personal. My personal is in my handbag and has all my day to day family and personal stuff and my Large I am using for my Design Team stuff and my Card Business. I am thinking about using another Large for my Card orders lol.. not sure if I can make three work yet but we will see how I go.

I wasn't a big fan of the Kikki K Inserts, they just didn't work for me and my needs so I ordered some planner inserts from Chasing Planner Peace, she has an Etsy Page and a Website.

I have used a stamp set from My Favorite Things called Polar Bear Pals & Matching Dies, which I stamped out using Memento Tuxedo Black onto PPS Copier Labels (Full Sheet). I then ran them through my Sizzix Big Shot with the matching dies.



I cut the Simon Says Stamp Winter Snow Word Dies and the My Favorite Things Snow Capped Mountains from American Crafts Cardstock using Sizzix Big Shot.

I coloured all the stamped images using Faber-Castell Polychromos. I have most of those listed below. This was actually my first time using the pencils and I was quite happy with them.


Polychromos Used On This Card

Warm GreyI
Cold Grey II
Cold Grey V
Dark Red
Deep Scarlet Red
Chrome Oxide Green
Permanent Green Olive

Products Used On This Card

My Favorite Things Polar Bear Pals & Dies
My Favorite Things Snow Capped Mountains
Simon Says Stamp Winter Snow Word Dies
PPS Copier labels (full sheet)
Sizzix Big Shot
American Crafts Cardstock
Memento Tuxedo Black
Faber Castell Polychromos
Kikki K Planner - Large Pink
Chasing Planner Peace - Planner Inserts

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft
My You Tube Here https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983
My Blogs

http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni