Tuesday 27 January 2015

Make it A Card Tuesday - What a wonderful Teacher- Auzz Trinklets N Krafts

Hi Everyone,

Today is a late card for Auzz Trinklets N Krafts, it went live over there but not on my blog for some reason

Today I have a Teacher card to show you, this was personalised for a friends son's teacher. I have used a Digital Image from Just Inklined called Bert Bumplethorpe, I have merged this with a Stamp from La La Land Crafts called Back to School Luka.

The Images have been coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Craft Online.






For this Card I have used

Ranger Tim Holtz Superfine Black Embossing Powder
CC Designs Amy R - All About Teachers
Lawn Fawn - Riley's ABC's
My Favorite Things - Die-Namics Stitched Circle Stax
CC Designs Amy R - Christmas Sentiments 2
Archival Brilliance - Moonlight White
Versamark - Watermark Stamp Pad


Copic Markers Used

Teacher

Skin E50, E51, E53, E55, R20
Shoes C5, C7, C9, 100
Vest & Pants B34, B37, B39

Student

Skin E0000, E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair E23, E25, E27, E29
Pants N5, N6, N7
Vest/Tie B34, B37, B39
Shirt B12, B14

Thanks for Stopping By,

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni