Thursday 8 January 2015

Make It A Card Thursday - Auzz Trinklets N Krafts

Hi Everyone, hope you all had a lovely New Year.

Today I have a Make it a Card Thursday post for Auzz Trinklets N Krafts.

For my card today I have used a Digital Image from Digi Stamp Boutique. The image is from an image set called Bon Voyage, I have merged the little car and the caravan in MS Word to create this image for my card.
The images have been coloured using Copic Markers.







Products Used

Kaisercraft - Little Toot Collection
Twiddleybitz Card Base
X-Press it Double Sided Tape
X-Press it Blending Card
Tombow Mono Multi - Liquid Adhesive
Lawn Fawn Spring Showers Dies
My Favorite Things Blueprints 12

Copic Markers Used

Caravan

C1, C2, 0
B91, B93

Car

B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
C1, C2, C3
C5, C7, C9
B14, C2
RV21, RV23


Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

2 comments:

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni