Thursday 29 January 2015

Make It A Card Thursday- Auzz Trinklets N Krafts - You Make my heart go...

Good Morning Everyone!

Today I have created a card for Auzz Trinklets N Krafts, today is Make It A Card Thursday.

I have used an image from Some Odd Girl Stamps Called I Heart U Gwen.

I have coloured the image using Copic Markers.




Products Used On This Card
Spellbinders Standard Circles Small
My Favorite Things Blueprints 2
CC Designs Amy R Love Always Sentiments
Versafine Onyx Black
Cherry Ribbon - French Satin Double Faced
Paper Shapers Corner Punch
Kaisercraft - Chanteuse Paper Collection

Copic Markers Used
Skin E50, E51, E53, E55, R20
Hair E23, E25, E27, E29
Dress V12, V15, V17

Thanks for stopping by,

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni