Wednesday 24 September 2014

You rock this world

Good Afternoon,

I have been lucky enough to get 2 cards done today! Very happy, especially since I have my boys home on school holidays at the moment I haven't been getting much done, just a few bits of colouring at night time whilst I am in bed.

A friends sister asked if I could make her a Monster High card for her daughter's birthday next month. Thankfully I was able to find this image for her and make an awesome card.. well I think so anyway :-)

I have coloured the image using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Craft Online both here in Australia.

 









Items Used on this card

Twiddleybitz Card Base
My Favorite Things Die-Namics - Musical Notes
My Favorite Things Die-Namics - Blueprints 7
My Favorite Things Die-Namics - Blueprints 14
My Favorite Things Die-Namics - Rock and Roll
My Favorite Things Die-Namics - Star Stax
Memory Box - Parker Numbers
American Crafts Cardstock
Kaisercraft Cardstock
X-Press it Blending Card
X-Press it Double Sided Tape
Uniball Signo Angelic Colour White Gel Pen
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
Bella! Wedding Papers

You can order some of the above products from Auzz Trinklets n Krafts just drop them an email here.

Auzz Trinklets also now have a blog, come and stop by, you can find the link here and you will also find me posting on there to help my friend/supplier out :-)

Thanks for stopping by,



Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni