Tuesday 9 September 2014

You are crazy!

Oops, heres another card I had in draft :-p

Hello, here is another Anzac Day Card from me :-)


 The image I have used on the card is from La La Land Crafts called Outlaw Luka, he is available as digi here and rubber here.

This card is going into my stock, as most of you will know from my repeat comments my stock levels are getting very low, so there is no specific intended person for this card.

The image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot.

  
  



There is no copic colours available for this card as it was amongst my bulk colouring a few days ago.

For the card I have used papers from Imagination Project called Party On.

The image is a digi so it was printed using my normal printer on X-Press it blending Cardstock.. depending on your printer you may need to heat set it before colouring using Copic Markers.

The Sentiment is from CC Designs Amy R Stamps Best Birthday Wishes Sentiments, which was stamped using Versafine Onyx Black and cut using a Spellbinders Standard Circle.

The Square Diecut in the background is from Spellbinders and is called Fleur De Lis Squares.

The cog diecut is from Spellbinders Sprightly Sprockets

The ribbon and red cardstock are from my stash

Thanks for stopping by :-)


Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

2 comments:

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni