Monday 8 September 2014

Thanks Dad

Hi Everyone,

I found a couple of cards that I made a while ago that were for some reason still in draft mode :-( Here is the first. I will have a couple more which I will be scheduling over the next week or so inbetween other posts.

A friend recently ordered a Father's Day card from me and requested I used this image from Pollycraft called Mr Fix It.

This image is no longer available since the closing of Pollycraft. You can now purchase some of their rubber stamps from CC Designs.

The image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Craftonline.





Copic Markers Used

Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair E23, E25, E27
Overalls B26, B28, B29
Tools C3, C5, Y18
Belt E97, E99
Boots E23, E25, E27
Shirt R27, R29

Products Used on This Card

Twiddleybitz Card Base
Kaisercraft - Konstrukt Collection
Prima Marketing - Vintage Mechanicals Mini Brads
American Crafts Cardstock
Digi Stamp Boutique - Father's Day Words
X-Press it Blending Cardstock
X-Press it Double Sided Tape


Thanks for stopping by,



Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni