Saturday 2 August 2014

With Sympathy

Hi Everyone,

I am so excited to post in here today as I have just received my new logo and have applied it to my blog. Hope you all like it because I sure do.

Today's card is a Sympathy card, thankfully not made for a reason, just to add to my stock of available cards. Sympathy cards are such an emotional and touching card to make.

I have used an image from Digi Stamp Boutique. It is from a set of stamps called Mother's Day.

The image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Craftonline.









For this card I have used

Ruby Rock it - Eklectique - Chintz
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tea Dye
Tim Holtz Mini Blending Tool
CC Designs Amy R Stamps - Sympathy Sentiments
Memorable Occasions - Vellum
Brads from Stash
d.Line Cotton Cheesecloth
Twiddleybitz Card Base
My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink - Black Licorice
Copic Markers
X-Press it Double Sided Tape
Kaisercraft Trimmer

Thanks for Stopping by,


Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni