Sunday 24 August 2014

Treasured Times DT - Ice Cream Amber

Good Morning Everyone :-)

Today I am posting my first Dt Challenge Card for Treasured Times, we have an Anything Goes theme at the moment.

You can join us on the Treasured Times Blog here.

I am so greatful to be on this Design Team and can't wait to share all my cards with you.

The Image I have used today is Ice Cream Amber by Jehanne Silva Freimane.

For the first time ever I actually picked the papers I was using before colouring an image.. i'm pretty sure I've never done that before :-)

I have decided to make a birthday card with this image and I have coloured up the image using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Craft Online.

Copic Markers Used

Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair E30, E31, E33, E35, E37
Ice Cream Cone E31, E33
Ice Cream RV10, R11
Dress & Pants Y04, Y06, Y08
                        YG03, YG05, YG07
Shoes N3, N5

Products Used
Kaisercraft Apple Cardstock
My Favorite Things Dienamics Blueprints 5
Poppy Stamps Antique Lamp Post
Kaisercraft Save the Date Paper Collection
    - Hip hop (reverse)
    - Alpha Sticker Sheet
    - Streamers
    - Cheers
Wink Of Stella - Clear
Tombow Mono Multi
X-Press it Blending Cardstock
Twiddleybitz Card Base




Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni