Monday 28 July 2014

You are the iron in ironman

Hi there :-)

Today's card is another Father's Day card, I am trying to pump them all out ready for last minute Father's Day orders.

For today's card I have used an image from Tiddlyinks called Big Dad. You can find the digital image here. I have had this image for a little while and not really sure why I haven't used it.. could be possible I purchased it last year after Father's Day but I'm not really sure.

I have printed the image on X-Press it Blending Cardstock and Coloured it using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Craftonline.








The Papers I have used on this card are from Kaisercraft Garage Days 6 1/2" Paper Pad
Cardstock is from American Crafts.
The circle is cut using an MFT Pierced Circle Die
The Screw Brads I think are from Prima
Sentiment is from Digi Stamp Boutique Father's Day Words Set available here.
Card Base is from Twiddleybitz.

Thankyou for dropping in, If you are not a follower of my blog please do so :-)

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni