Monday 14 July 2014

My Father My Cook

A friend recently asked me to make a few cards for her, including the one I posted yesterday for Christine.

This one is a Father's Day Card.

For this card I have used an image from Digi Stamp Boutique called BBQ Alf.

the image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot.









Items used on my card

Kaisercraft - On the Move Collection Diesil (Reverse)
Kaisercraft - On the Move Collection Propel
Kaisercraft - On the Move Collection - Accelerate

I inked the edges using Tim Holtz Distress Ink - I used one from the Mini Inks Kit 5 - Pumice Stone

The Sentiment was made and printed on my computer using MS Word

Brads are from a set of screw brads (cannot find box right now with label)

Card Base is from Twiddleybitz.

Thanks for stopping by,


Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni