Tuesday 29 July 2014

My Favorite Things Haul

Hello!!

Today I have a quick haul post for you, I received this order a week or two ago and forgot to post, I have just found all the pictures on my ipad so thought I would do a quick post before I delete the images :-)


Die-namics Mini Film Strip
Die-namics Jumbo Banner Day STAX

 
 Die-namics Musical Notes
Die-namics Country Charms

Die-namics Jumbo Party Hat
Die-namics Paper Bag Peek-a-Boos

Die-namics Layered Leaves
Die-namics LLD Accent It - Feathers and Arrows
 
 Die-namics Support Hope
Die-namics Keys and Locks
 
 DC Always & Forever
LJD Together Forever
 
 Die-namics LLD Accent It - Labels and Tabs
Die-namics Dimensional Banners



Oh how I love MFT Dies, they always cut perfectly with my Cuttlebug and they are gorgeous dies :-)

Hope you have a nice day






Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni