Monday 1 October 2018

Scruffy Christmas with Whimsy Stamps

Hooray it's New Release Time at Whimsy Stamps and I am super excited to share with you Scruffy Cat and Penguin Christmas Sentiments. I thought these paired up quite well.


I used my Brother Laser Printer and X-press it Blending Cardstock to print my image and sentiment out, I then coloured it up using Copic Markers.

I had this paper pad from last Christmas called Mistletoe - from Kaisercraft, I think I actually got it on clearance just after Christmas so I wasn't able to use much of it, it is such a lovely paper pad.


I cut a layer using my Fiskars Surecut Trimmer then cut some layers from American Crafts Cardstock to mat my patterned paper square onto.

I grabbed a punch out from the same paper pad and ran it down the right hand side of my card. I adhered all those layers using Scotch ATG. I then grabbed a doily and using American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive layered it on top of the patterned paper square.


I trimmed my image down a little more that I had originally planner because I wanted to be able to see a bit more of the patterned paper.

I had some tiny stars on my desk try from another project so I squeezed a little Tombow adhesive onto my Ranger Glass Media Mat and using a Pick up Tool I carefully dabbed them in then adhered them to my card. Once I was done I grabbed a wet baby wipe and cleaned my mat off before it dried.

I grabbed the Number 25 pop out from the same paper pad and I adhered that to the right hand side of my card using Scotch ATG.

When I was finished I grabbed the sentiment I printed earlier and cut it down a little using my Fiskars Sure Cut Trimmer and EK success Cutterbee scissors to banner the end of it. I adhered it using Scotch ATG. I trimmed the excess from the side using my scissors.

Once I had everything all complete I adhered them to a Twiddleybitz Pre Made Card Base (no longer available to purchase).

Products Used On My Card

Copic Markers Used

YR21, YR24, YR27
R17, R27, R59
N1, N3, N5, R20


I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/c/AngelHandmadePapercraft/

Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft

Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni