Wednesday 3 October 2018

MFT Stamps - Get Straight To The Point

As the end of the year draws closer it is time to start working on Teacher Thank You cards, so before the kids start asking me for them a few days before the end of the school year I am trying to make a start on them now.. I cant even think about Christmas Cards just yet.

I used a retired stamp set from MFT Stamps called Straight To The Point, I also teamed it up with another of their retired stamp sets called Class Act.




I coloured them up using my go to medium Copic Markers after first stamping them onto Mondi Color Copy using Memento Tuxedo Black.


You can watch the You Tube Video Here



I used patterned papers from Sugar & Spice Studio - School Days, I have had this paper pad for what feels like forever and barely use it as I dont make many school cards, so I knew it needed to be pulled out for this card today.

I ran some through my Sizzix Big Shot using Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle dies and the bannerI actually did just using EK Success Cutterbee Scissors.


I ran the images through also just using the matching dies which I just taped down using Washi Tape just so that they didnt move.

I used some American Crafts Cardstock for the layers inbetween the patterned papers.

All the layers were then adhered to a Twiddleybitz Card Base (now retired) using Scotch ATG and all the bits and pieces I used American Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive.

Products Used On My Card



I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/c/AngelHandmadePapercraft/

Instagram Here
http://instagram/angelhandmadepapercraft

Pinterest Here
https://www.pinterest.com.au/DeniAngelHandmade/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni