Saturday 7 April 2018

Whimsy Stamps DT - Best Bunny Friend

Good Morning Everyone,

I haven't been around much lately as I got Married last weekend, so had to schedule my blog posts.

We just got back today from a lovely week away just the two of us, unfortunately the weather at our holiday destination wasn't very nice to us, we were actually on cyclone watch. The managers of the place we were staying even came around with Cyclone packs, and to move all our outdoor furniture inside for that just incase situation. We are very glad we did not need to use them.

We had a lot of wind and rain, all the roads in and out of the destination were closed off, airport was cancelling or rescheduling flights and the marina/port/harbour whatever you want to call it was closed, so nobody could leave or come in. We were basically stuck in our room watching movies (thankfully we grabbed some on our way back from breakfast that morning). Yes I know we were on our honeymoon but we can't be stuck in our room all day that'd drive us insane lol.

Anyway, back to my design team card sharing. Before I left I created a few cards to get me through until we got back. This is the last one I created but I didn't get a chance to pre- blog this post.

On my card today I have used two stamp sets from Whimsy Stamps -  Elegant Labels from the April 2018 Release and Spring Fairy by Marina Fedotova.



Unfortunately at the time of this Blog Post Spring Fairy is out of stock, but when you go the link for the item there is an option to insert your email address so you can be notified when she comes back into stock.

Elegant Labels - Digital Sentiments  Spring Fairy


I printed the sentiments onto Mondi Color Copy 250GSM Card Stock, this is the same Card Stock I stamped the image onto, this is Copic safe Card Stock and it's my go to.

I stamped the image using Memento Tuxedo Black (copic safe) using Misti Stamping Tool, I switch between the Misti and acrylic blocks just depending on size of what I am stamping and I guess whatever is on my desk at the time of creating.

I used EK Success Cutterbee Scissors to fussy cut the sentiment out, a My Favorite Things Stitched Circle Stax die to cut the image (I ran this through my Sizzix Big Shot using the magnetic platform).

Papers are from Fancy Pants - Hopscotch Collection, I cut them to six using Cutterpillar Pro.

I adhered all the layers together using Scotch ATG, then adhered them to a pre-made Card base from Twiddleybitz (no longer available to purchase).
I added some Wink Of Stella Clear to the wings, although you cannot see this in the pictures it is there.

Copic Markers Used On This Card

E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
E95, E97, E17
BV01, BV11, BV08
RV52, RV55,RV66
Y15
R20, R21, R22
YR02, YR04
C4, C6, R30, T0
W5, W3
Well I think that's about it from me today guys, please pop on over to the Whimsy Stamps Blog to join in on our current challenge and to check out what the rest of the team has been creating.

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

My Blogs Here
Angel Handmade Papercraft http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

Auzz Trinklets N Crafts http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

Whimsy Stamps https://whimsystamps.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni