Thursday 26 April 2018

Time For Tea Designs Fluffy Kitty

Currently there is a freebie on offer over at Time For Tea Designs 

Here is the post made by the Owner / Designer Joanna Davies as to the background of the images.

I have 3 really exciting bits of news for you guys so brace yourselves!! One is a freebie so keep reading!!!
First of all we have a mini release. This release was inspired by really sad news with the recent passing of my mum and dad’s kitty Buster. I really wanted to send them something that would say how sorry I was and with an image that would look like their boy Buster. Buster was a big fluff ball and so I really wanted a fluffy kitty to colour.
See what I came up with below.

The larger sentiment is an extract from The Rainbow Bridge poem which I think is so beautiful. A friend sent it to me when my own kitties passed away and it really did help a lot. I had to include a short haired kitty in the collection as I wanted to represent all the kitties. These guys can be coloured anyway you like to reflect the kitties you know and love.

To go with the launch I have released my very first YouTube video. Eeeeek!! I really hope you like it. I’m hoping there will be more to follow if time allows.

I really enjoyed the process but was very nervous adding my own voice to the pictures!!! No one likes the sound of their own voice do they?? I certainly don’t!
The video link is here:

https://youtu.be/zNy6oMIenUA.

Please like and subscribe so you will be notified of more videos as they come available.

Finally I have a little freebie to you all to say thank you for all your support. the Rainbow Kitty Collection will be available for free for the next 24 hours!

All you have to do us send your details via the contact page here on the T4T Blog and I will email you your freebie.
I would love it if you also requested to be added to our Newsletter mailer when you request your digi. The Newsletters should begin in the Summer time should you want to be the first to hear all the news about T4Ts latest releases, exclusive freebies and competitions.

So get your request in quick – your 24 hours starts now! Emails received after Midnight onthe 26th April will not be included in the Freebie offer.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and for continuing to support a small independent retailer. It really does mean the world to me.





And Now here is my You Tube Colouring and Process Video using Fluffy Kitty. Come and Check them both out.









Deni


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni