Saturday 9 September 2017

Auzz Trinklets N Crafts DT - All About Men

Hi Everyone!



Hope all the men in your lives (and those acting as a mutual parent) had a great Father's Day last weekend. I worked all weekend but was able to have dinner with my Dad on Saturday night and celebrated my Fiance's Father's Day with socks and jocks on Sunday night lol. My kids both spent the day with their Dad.

This month over at Auzz Trinklets n Crafts we are celebrating "Men and boys", not just Father's but men in general.

I have created a card for a Dad using a Clear stamp from Penny Black and designed by Mo Manning called "Daddy's Shoes". I have loved this stamp for a while and was finally able to get Auzz Trinklets to track it down for me :-)



I die cut a Wonky Window from the My Favorite Things Peek A Boo Wonky Window Die, I wanted to keep the window in one piece so I carefully turned it over and used Scotch Magic Tape across the back. I cut this using Mondi Color Copy.. I was originally planning to stamp over the top and colour with Copic Markers but my idea didn't work out the way I thought it was going to so I had to rethink my design.

I stamped a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Friendship Messages clear stamps using Memento Tuxedo Black onto the square inlay, I used the Misti Stamping tool to do this as it was already out on my desk.

I ended up stamping the image separately and carefully fussy cutting (using EK Success Cutterbee scissors) it out so I could attach it over the top of my Wonky Window. I stamped the image using Memento tuxedo black and coloured the image using Copic Markers (listed below)

I cut the DAD letters from Lawn Fawn Cole's ABC's and some scraps of Canson Cardstock using my Sizzix Big Shot.

Patterned papers are from Kaisercraft  On the Move Collection paper pad, all cut using Cutterpillar Pro.

Copic Markers Used

E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
E31, E34
C3, C7, C8, C10, 0
R24, R29
B01, B12, B14
B91, B93, B95, B97
Y15, Y18

Products Used On This Card

Kaisercraft - On The Move Paper Pad
Cutterpillar Pro
Canson Cardstock
Sizzix Big Shot
EK Success - Cutterbee Scissors
Simon Says Stamp - Friendship Messages
Memento Tuxedo Black
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Mondi Color Copy 250GSM
Tombow Mono Multi
My Favorite Things - Peek A Boo Wonky Window
Lawn Fawn - Cole's ABC's
Penny Black - Designed By Mo Manning - Daddy's Shoes


I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by,

Deni

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My Blogs

http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni