Saturday 23 September 2017

All About Men 3

Hi Everyone,

What a beautiful day it was in a Sydney today, perfect day for washing the car and doing laundry.
Today I am sharing a project for Auzz Trinklets N Crafts Design Team.

I have created a male card today for. Little 2 year old boy, he is a little man in my life lol.


To start with I had a La La Land Crafts Super Hero Luka image on my desk from a previous colouring, he is available in Rubber and Digital Stamp.
I have cut the arrow, the bracket and the building scene from Club La La Land Crafts - January 2016 Kit. These products are now available separately, I will have the individual items linked below.

I have used Doodlebug Design Inc Day to Day 6x6 pad for the patterned paper and American Crafts Cardstock for the matting layers. All the layers have been adhered using Scotch ATG.

I cut the happy word die using W Plus 9 Happy Trio Die out of Canson Cardstock using Sizzix Big Shot and adhered it to the patterned papers using Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive. I adhered Luka to the patterned paper to start creating a scene. I have cut the Skyline Border Die, the Arrows and the bracket using Canson Cardstock and American Crafts Cardstock which I have adhered using the Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive.

I prepared some black cardstock using EK Success Powder Tool and stamped the word Birthday using My Favorite Things Adorable Elephants stamp set using Versamark Watermark Ink Pad, I then added Ranger Super Fine Detail white embossing Powder and melted it using my heat tool.

I have cut the number 2 using American Crafts Cardstock and I wrote the ND using Uniball Signo White Angelic Gel Pen, I then adhered everything.

I then added Wink Of Stella Clear Glitter Brush to the Arrow to finish off the card.

Lastly I adhered all the layers onto a Twiddleybitz Card Base using Scotch ATG, I did the same thing for the inside of the card.

I really hope you enjoyed my card today. All Products Used have been listed below, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message via Facebook.



Products Used On This Card

Sizzix Big Shot
La La Land Crafts - Super Hero Luka - Rubber
La La Land Crafts - Skyline Border Die
La La Land Crafts - Bracket & Arrows Die
W Plus 9 Happy Trio Die
My Favorite Things - Big Numbers
Wink Of Stella - Clear Glitter Brush
Canson Cardstock
American Crafts Cardstock
Cutterpillar Pro
EK Success Cutterbee Scissors
Doodlebug Design Inc - Day to Day 6x6 Pad
EK Success - Powder Tool
Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block
Versamark - Watermark Stamp Pad
Ranger Super Fine Detail Embossing Powder - White
My Favorite Things - Adorable Elephants
Uniball Signo White Angelic Gel Pen

Thanks For Stopping by and we hope to see you back here on the blog soon. Dont forget to stop by the ATC Shop to stock up on your crafting supplier.

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).

Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft
My You Tube Here
My Blogs

http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni