Sunday 28 May 2017

Auzz Trinklets N Crafts DT - All About Mum


Hello lovely followers,

Well the month of May is beginning to wind down, I can't believe how fast this month has gone!

I have had a lot of personal stuff going on this past month, including lots of Wedding Planning and also resigning from my day job this week ready for a fresh start elsewhere.

The Month of May to us is all about our Mum's and the Motherly figures in our lives. I am very lucky to have an awesome Mum and a fantastic Mother in Law to be. So we are celebrating them over on the Auzz Trinklets Blog.

I created this card with two sisters in mind to give their Mum, the image just made me think of two sisters hugging.



I started off by stamping the image - "Stamping Bella Huggy Squidgies" using a Lawn Fawn Acrylic Block and Memento Tuxedo Black and used Mondi Color Copy for my blending cardstock.

I then cut it out on my Sizzix Big Shot using a Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle die (i'm not sure if it was from the small or large set as mine are all in the same package).

It was then time to go and find some patterned papers, I used a 6x6 Paper pad from Crate Paper, there is no name on the pad but there is a number #680203. I was nearly finished this paper pad so I only had a few papers to use but I made it work.

I used a Lawn Fawn Stitched Square die (unsure if it was a small or large as again these are all packaged together) to cut one of the sheets of patterned paper using my Sizzix Big Shot.

I cut the black matting using Canson Cardstock on my Cutterpillar Pro. I cut the bird patterned paper to size and attached it to the black matting. I cut the strip using leftovers, the Loopy border is from La La Land Crafts August 2015 Stamp Club Kit (no long available), you can purchase this separately now (links below).



I used Lawn Fawn "Mom + Me" Stamp set to stamp the sentiment. I used my Embossing Buddy to prep the canon cardstock strip first, I then used Versamark Watermark stamp pad to stamp the sentiment and applied Ranger Superfine Embossing Powder in White, I then grabbed my Heat Tool to melt the embossing powder.

All layers were then adhered together using Scotch ATG and Tombow Mono Multi (I switch between the two for different layers). I then adhered all the layers down onto a Pre-made Twiddleybitz Card Base.

Once I thought the card was completed I decided something was missing, so I used the Lawn Fawn "Mom + Me" Stamp set to stamp the grass and the butterflies. I used My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink in Sour Apple, Razzle Berry and Lemon Drop. I then added At You Spica - Clear over the butterflies and the girls shoes.


Copic Markers Used

E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R11
RV11, RV13, RV14
Y32, Y35
E55, E57, E59
E35, E37, E39
W00, W2
N0, N3

Products Used

Stamping Bella - Huggy Squidgies
Lawn Fawn - Mom + Me
La La Land Crafts - August 2015 Stamp Club Kit
La La Land Crafts - Loopy Border Die
Crate Paper - 6x6 Pad #680203
My Favorite Things - Hybrid Ink Sour Apple
My Favorite Things - Hybrid Ink Razzle Berry
My Favorite Things - Hybrid Ink Lemon Drop
Versamark - Watermark Stamp Pad
Ranger - Super Fine Embossing Powder White
Memento Tuxedo Black
Canson Cardstock - Black
Lawn Fawn - Acrylic Block
Sizzix Big Shot
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive
Scotch ATG
Mondi Color Copy
Cutterpillar Pro
At You Spica - Clear
EK Success - Powder Tool
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Circles
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Squares
Twiddleybitz Cardbase


Thanks for stopping by,

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My Blogs

http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni