Tuesday 8 October 2013

My Friend Rosalie

Hello all :-)
Have been absent from blog land for a few days as I am replacing all the photos on my Facebook Page with watermarked images. Such a big job. Next I will be going through my blog.

Anyway, onto my card world :-)

I was lucky enough to purchase a couple of new CC Designs stamps off a friend a few weeks ago when she was having a de-stash. I absolutely love them and had a chance to colour one of each of them up this week :-)

The one I have chosen to use on a card today is Swiss Miss Rosalie. 







For this card I have used

Kaisercraft Fine & Sunny Collection - Cloudy Papers
Kaisercraft Fine & Sunny Collection - Collectables
Kaisercraft Fine & Sunny Collection - Embelishment Pack
American Crafts Cardstock
Versamark - Versacolor 56 Cinamon
Spellbinders Labels (Unsure of which number as I wasn't given any packaging when I purchased)
Spellbinders Stately Circles
Spellbinders Standard Circles Small
La La Land Crafts - Heart Banner Die
Fiskars Stamp Press
Uni-Ball Signo White Gel Pen
Friend Stamp (From stash)
Memento Tuxedo Black and London Fog
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Derivan Kindyglitz - Crystalina
Bella! Sweet Pea

Image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Forever Markers.

Copic Markers Used

Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, R11, R20
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E29
Dress/ Shoes and other red bits - R22, R24, R27

Thanks for stopping by and hope you like my card

Deni x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni