Friday 25 October 2013

Cricket boy turns 10

Hi :-) It is currently 10.40pm here in Sydney, Australia and yes I should be sleeping, but I am having a lot of trouble with that lately so I thought I would catch up on some blogging.

My son asked me to make a card for his BFF's 10th Birthday. Aidan loves cricket and has just started playing so I thought that would be a great place to start.

A friend pointed me in the direction of this stamp while I had been trying to hunt something down, finding a boy playing cricket is not as easy as I thought that it would be.

This image is from Crafts U Print and the image is called Cricketing Doodles.




For this card I have used

Feature Art Outdoor Passions Cricket (Reverse)
American Crafts Cardstock
Brads from stash
Twiddleybitz card base
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tea Dye
Dymo Letra Tag

Image was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot and Forever Markers

Copic Markers Used

Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, R11, R20
Hair - E23, E25, E27
Ball - R24, R27, R89
Shoes - C3, C5, C7, C9
Bat - E31, E33, E35
Jumper - E000, E00

Hope you liked my card, the recipient surely did :-)

Deni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni