Saturday 24 February 2018

Whimsy Stamps DT Get Well Soon Goldie

Good Morning Everyone

Today I am sharing a card for Whimsy Digi Stamps.

I have used a stamp called Goldfish Gunther, he is an older Digital Stamp, but he is new to me. I had this grand idea in my head to make a "fishbowl" shaker card with him.. of course my head and my hands don't always mix together lol, so this took a little more work than what I expected.



I think this is my second ever shaker card so I certainly learnt a lot along the way with this one.

I used American Crafts and Kaisercraft Cardstock for all the matting layers. Patterned papers are from Pebbles - Party with Amy Locurto Poolside Collection. I cut the wavy paper using My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Circle Stax on my Sizzix Big Shot.

I printed the image on Mondi Color Copy 250GSM on my Brother Laser Printer.

I coloured the image up using Copic Markers Y32, Y35, Y38, N3, 0

For the shaker I couldn't find any acetate so I cut up a non heated Laminate Sheet using MFT Stitched Circle Die, on my Sizzix Big Shot. I also cut a circle frame using Kaisercraft Cardstock and a My Favorite Things Single Stitch Line Circle Frame.

I adhered the frame to the laminate sheet using Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive, I then added Scotch Foam Mounting Tape (which I cut into thin strips) to the back of the laminate piece.

Next I adhered the fish to the wavy circle using Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive. I used Nuvo Drops to add clear drops to the fish and the background (to act like bubbles in the water), once that was dry I added clear sequins from my stash and closed up the shaker.

I adhered the shaker section to the striped base using Scotch ATG, then all the layers were added to a Twiddleybitz Card Base (no longer available to purchase).

I used all the leftover pieces to decorate the inside of the card (I always do this I just don't take photos and share them).

I cut a Get Well Sentiment using Kaisercraft Card Stock and My Favorite Things Get Well Wishes Dies. I then adhered this to the front of the shaker using Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive.

Clickable Product Links

Goldfish Gunther - Digital Stamp

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by, Deni

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My You Tube Here
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/

My Blogs Here
Angel Handmade Papercraft http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

Auzz Trinklets N Crafts http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

Whimsy Stamps https://whimsystamps.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni