Friday 18 August 2017

Club La La Land Crafts - July 2017 Kit

Good Evening All :-)

I have another You Tube Video I have just been editing and uploading.

This one features La La Land Crafts.

If you are interested in joining the Club La La Land Craft July 2017 here is a link.

I have posted below a picture of the end product. I ended up having to split my video in half because it was too big. So the first video I have linked above is the "unboxing" of the Club Kit and the colouring of the critters in the kit. You can see the second half of the video here..



Copic Markers Used (in no particular order)

E23, E25, E27, E29
C6, C8, C10, 0
YR21, YR24, YR27
N0, N2, N3, N4
R24, R27, R29, R89
E01, E93, E95
E00, E51, E53, E55, R11
W1, W3, W5

Products Used 

Misti Stamping Tool 
Memento Tuxedo Black 
At you spica - Gold
Uniball Signo White Angelic Pen 
Tombow Marker
Pen Knife
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive 
Wink Of Stella - Clear
My Favorite Things - Single Stitched Line Circle Frames
My Favorite Things - Stitched Fishtail Flag Stax
Kaisercraft - Miss Empire



I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by,

Deni

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My Blogs

http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni