Thursday 3 March 2016

Auzz Trinklets N Krafts - Make It A Card Thursday - Let's Poker About

Good Morning Everyone,

After a big house move I am now back at it. I created my first card for the year yesterday and i thought whilst i had all the products out on my desk i would do a blog post so i could share all the details with you.

I have used a stamp from Stamping Bella called Gambler-itas, this is a super adorable stamp set, it also comes with a sentiment but it was a little big for my card this time around so i haven't used it.



Products Used On This Card

Twiddleybitz Card Base
MFT Hybrid Ink - Black Licorice
Your Next Stamp - Chevrons Die
The Craft Stall - Mini Stack
Cloud 9 - Rain Dots
Mondi - Color Copy
Lawn Fawn - Happy Birthday Script Die
American Crafts - Cardstock
Canson - Cardstock


Copic Markers Used

Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
           E50, E51, E53, E55, R20
Top - R81, R83, R85
Table - G40, G43
Hats - G21, G24, 100
Top - V22, V25, V28
Top - BG45, BG57, BG18
Cards/Chips - R05, R08
Wine 0 R89
Hair - C0, C2, C4
          C0, C2, B0000, B32
          C2, C4, BV01


I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).




Thanks for stopping by,

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft

My Blogs

http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni