Tuesday 3 March 2015

Make it a Card Tuesday - The Sweetness of my garden

Hi Everyone!

I am back today with a DT Post for Auzz Trinklets N Krafts, today is Make It A Card Tuesday.

I have used another of my new Goodies from my last haul (sorry I still haven't posted pictures yet). The stamps I have used today are from My Favorite Things and are called Sunflower Sweetheart, there is also Dienamics that go along with this set which I have used on today's card.

I have stamped all the images using Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured them using Copic Markers.









Copic Markers Used
Skin E50, E51, E53, E55, R20
Hair E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
Leaf YG05, YG07, YG09
Hat E31, E33, E35, R46
Dress & Shoes R21, R32, R43, R46
Sunflower YR14, YR04
                  Y15, Y38, Y38
                  E33, E35
Wheelbarrow E33, E35, E37
                       N3, N5
Pot E11, E13, E15
      R83, R85
Grass YG05, RG07, YG09
Bird BG000, BG02
        R20, R32
        E51, E53, E55
        YR12

Products Used On This Card

Wink Of Stella
Tim Holtz Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
Tim Holtz Ranger Mini Distress Ink Pads
Squeezed Lemonade
Dried Marigold
Wild Honey
My Favorite Things Blueprints 2
Sizzix Big Shot
Cutterpillar Pro
Mondi Cardstock
Twiddleybitz Card Base & Envelope
Scotch ATG
Memento Tuxedo Black

I will be back again on Thursday with another card for you :-)

Thanks for stopping by,

Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

You Can find my cards for sale here https://www.facebook.com/Angelscrapbookgoodies

My Blogs

http://angelscrapbookgoodies.blogspot.com.au/

http://auzztrinkletsnkrafts.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni