Wednesday 18 June 2014

Jade's 10th Birthday

Good Morning :-)

Well this is my first blog post in a while, I am hoping to try and be back up and running again if my life plays nice with me. Currently going through a messy defacto divorce.. so I apologise again for not being around but have had a lot going on.


Anyway, a friends daughter (aged 10) asked me if I could make a card for her Best Friends Birthday. Such a priviledge when this young girl asks me, she absolutely loves my cards and my work in general is the most grateful young girl I know :-)

She seen a card I had made a while ago with this image and asked if I could make something with it, and gave me a couple of colours she would like on it. I didn't get to start on it straight away as I had a few orders come in and thankful this one had a little bit of notice so I was able to juggle things around a little.









The image on this card was coloured using Copic Markers purchased from Craft-a-Lot. Craft-a-lot is no longer selling Copic Markers so is having a sale on all her markers.. so go and check them out :-)

For this Card I have Used

Some Odd Girl - Rocker Mae
Kaisercraft Cardstock
Twine from Stash
Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink - Salty Ocean
Tim Holtz Mini Blending Tool
Kaisercraft Trimmer
Twiddleybitz Card Base
Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
My Favorite Things Hybrid Ink Pad - Black Licorice
Spellbinders Scallop Hearts
Spellbinders Classic Hearts

Hope you like my card today and thankyou for stopping by :-)


Glitter Text @ Glitterfy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, your comments mean a lot to me and I look forward to reading them :-)

Deni